Century Insurance Consultants specializes in providing comprehensive insurance packages to museums in Pennsylvania. Century Insurance Consultants is a sponsored vendor of the Museums USA Organization. With access to many insurance packages designed specifically for museums, we are able to offer a variety of coverage options at extremely competitive rates.
The museum product offered by Philadelphia Insurance Company boasts one of the broadest property coverage forms in the market. The Bell Endorsement is offered to include coverage for Identity Theft Expense, Terrorism Travel Reimbursement, Emergency Real Estate Consulting Fee, Temporary Meeting Space Reimbursement, Workplace Violence Counseling, Kidnap Expense, Key Individual Replacement Expenses, Image Restoration and Counseling, Donation Assurance, and Business Travel. Travelers Insurance Company also offers a comprehensive insurance package designed specifically for museums.
Coverage Features Available
- Comprehensive General Liability – Limits to $1,000,000 / $3,000,0000
- Premises Liability
- Special Events Liability
- Personal Injury Liability
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage Options
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Liquor Liability Coverage
- Blanket Limits with large in-house capacity
- Crime, Boiler, Inland Marine and all property coverage’s under one policy
- Coverage is included for guest personal property, foundations, underground pipes, flue and drains, retaining walls that are not a part of the building, bridges, roadways, walks, patios, and other paved surfaces.
- Automatic coverages, including, but not limited to: Arson Reward, Contract Penalty Clause, Excavation and Landscaping, Fire Sprinklered or Burglar Alarm Upgrade, New Construction, Accounts Receivable
- Limits up to $10,000,000
- Owned Automobiles
- Non-Owned Automobile Exposures
- Hired Automobile
Crime and Fidelity
- Money and Securities
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency
- Employee Dishonesty