Voluntary Benefits for City of Pittsburgh Employees
Pre-Paid Legal Services and the Identity Theft Shield
- The Pre-paid Legal (PPL) Plan is the most popular new employee benefit plan in the country.
- The Identity Theft Prevention (ITP) Program is designed to protect you from America's fastest growing crime – Identity Theft.
- For more information and enrollment please visit www.prepaidlegal.com or contact James Raab at (412)-731-8899
Long Term Care Insurance offered by UnumProvident
- Group rates apply (50 – 75% less than individual rates)
- For more information and enrollment please visit www.unumprovident.com or contact Bill Law – (412)-456-1100 or Eric Hellman – (412)-373-5454 Ext. 18
Personal Lines Insurance offered by Travelers
- Travelers is one of the largest providers of personal insurance products in the United States.
- Offering City of Pittsburgh employees a 5% discount on their personal automobile insurance.
- For more information and quoting, please contact Century Insurance Consultants.
Pet Insurance offered by Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Veterinary Pet Insurance is the affordable health coverage that helps you pay the treatment costs for your pet's accidents, illnesses, and routine medical care.
- For more information and enrollment please visit www.petinsurance.com or contact contact Century Insurance Consultants.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., Member NASD, SIPC, and Registered Investment Adviser