Getting Married & New Child
Getting married brings up changes in many areas of your life. We are here to help you address some of the important financial considerations before and after your wedding.
Before the wedding
Sometimes a wedding can be a big financial investment in itself. Let us help you with important insurance coverage such as jewelry coverage for the engagement ring and wedding bans. Have you considered wedding insurance to protect you in case an emergency impacts your big day or an unfortunate lawsuit arises from the big celebration? Click Here to Get a Quote Today » »
After the wedding
Let us help you effectively plan for long-term success as a family. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Auto and home insurance. Consider consolidating your auto and home policies to achieve multi-car, multi-policy, and married rate discounts.
- Health Insurance. If each of you has separate health insurance coverage, does it make sense to consolidate to a husband/wife plan?
- Life/Disability Insurance. Let us help you plan in case of an unfortunate injury or death. Also, we can assist in changing your beneficiary clauses.
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans/IRAs. Let us help review your existing retirement assets to insure you jointly have the most suitable joint allocations. Additionally, we can address the beneficiary clauses on these plans.
The joint needs and goals you share will evolve over time. Let us help you plan and make adjustments to meet those goals.
Nothing in life is more exciting than having a baby. There are certainly many financial needs to consider. Our staff is here to help you with many of these important financial considerations such as:
- Getting the child covered for health insurance
- Adjusting your life insurance coverage
- Beginning an education savings plan
- Setting up an emergency savings
- Revisiting your existing retirement and investment plan
Congratulations on the addition to your family. Let us help you plan for the future.